battle royale AMV

Discussion in 'New AMV Announcements' started by DIsOrder, Jan 12, 2017.

1. DIsOrder

DIsOrder New Member

[​IMG]

Anime : Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
    Music : The Glitch Mob - Can't Kill Us​

2. Axel

Axel Super High School Level Bad Luck

Hey,i liked the video until 0:52 after that it just felt like another fate action video,the sync is okey but the ritm of the song and the feel it gives don't really match the scenes,at least for me,other scenes that i liked are 1:17 - 1:18,1:30 - 1:31 and the scene with Archer from the ending at 2:10 - 2:14,the ending part was okey but overall the video didn't really gave me any "identity" and it felt kinda generic at the action parts.The editing wasn't bad but next time try to focus more on the song.

3. The intro was really interesting and drew you in. There was some good timing in it, and the flow was pretty cool. However with it being an action video, nothing really made it stand out from other similar action videos. It was an entertaining watch but just didn't really have anything that stuck out to me that made me go I really like this I want to watch it again. Good job otherwise, looking forward to what you put out next and for you to improve.

4. mittoh!

mittoh! Laurie

I absolutely loved it! Like the others said, the start was intense. I'm gonna say that personally i really enjoyed it. There were some scene choices which killed the flow-

0:24, the circuits around 0:51 , the zoom out of the fight at 1:02, and on a seperate note the footstep at 1:12 felt just offsync but that may just be to my eye

that personally keep it from my top fate amvs but honestly its a really good work for what it is. Really really enjoyed your scene choices and I'm gonna be hoping to see whatever you put together next hahaha

5. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

Overall not bad at all. The buildup was good however, some of the action felt like it was slow compared to the beats

6. DIsOrder

DIsOrder New Member

thanks great to know

7. DIsOrder

DIsOrder New Member

hey great feed back ;-D

8. DIsOrder

DIsOrder New Member

thanks =))