Beta testers? ;w;

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback' started by Kazu, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Kazu

Kazu Pink Power

Hey peeps! :D Hope your new year goes fantastically so far! With a new year, we start working on a new projects, obviously.:eek: Soooo! I'm looking for a few beta testers, who are willing to be bothered in the next 11 months probably ;w; (might be less) I won't be spamming you too much, as I prefer to have done slightly more than it should so you would have an idea what's going on.

Basically I would need just an opinion. What is good, what is bad. Any improvement, any polishing or recommendations in general.

So far I have 3 big projects that I will need a massive feedback. I'll be using only two programs - Vegas and AE, so I would really appreciate to have someone, who knows what's going on inside of these two programs (epecially AE..:oops:) Also, I need someone who has seen more than few Animes and has a really good memory.

So if anyone is up to for that, I would be more than happy to receive some help! :oops: Skype would be the best way for me to communicate and spam you though, so if you are willing to help me out for the rest of this months let me know! :D Here is my Skype if you want to add me straight away : hentonai

Thank you in advance! :p
    -rolls out-

2. Axel

Axel Super High School Level Bad Luck

I saw a lot of animes,i created over a thousand AE projects yet i didn't finished one and i can't wait to hate on your betas !
    [​IMG]
    I'm just joking,but i'm up for beta testing,i really like to give feedback~

3. mittoh!

mittoh! Laurie

I'll help beta! Idk much about AE but I can probably give some good feedback on whatever projects you like.
    I added you on skype already :D

4. Kazu

Kazu Pink Power

yay! thank you so much! :D

5. Rider4Z

Rider4Z The Machine

Hit me up anytime. Also send reminders cuz life gets busy and I forget. I'm just starting to dip my toes into AE and I've never touched Vegas but I'm not good at catching technical issues anyway. But I'll tell ya what I think of your concept and scene selection~