Mod me plz [Approved]

Discussion in 'Apply for Moderator/Helper Status' started by Shin, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shin

Shin Senpai Staff Member Calendar Senpai

I'd be a valuable addition to corrupt the youth. My vast experience at Dunder Mifflin makes me the perfect candidate to serve your needs.

2. irriadin

irriadin Administrator Staff Member

This guy is a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb

TheAceRailgun likes this.
  3. shorisquared

shorisquared Best Waifu

I second Shin being a moderator since I'm familiar with his work ethic for pushing paper. But also, I would like to campaign for myself since I was Assistant Regional Manager at the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin.

Flameh likes this.
  4. Shin

5. Celia Phantomhive

Celia Phantomhive The Yaoi Wizard Staff Member Queen of Yaoi

please provide your most resent resume and at least 2 references we can contact

Flameh likes this.
  6. Celia Phantomhive

but for real how does this section even work YUE WE NEED A HOW-TO POST

7. Shin

Here's my Resume:

First Name: Nostromo Last Name: Lollergerjoj
    Major accomplishments: I eat and shit frames, like 60 or more frames at a time. They go down smooth and come out twixtored i.e. even smoother for you lay people.
    I gave birth to Kevin Caldwell, whom I raised but had to destroy as it was apparent that he was growing too powerful.
    With Koopiskeva, DN@, Qwaqa, Gorz, Kitty and Galia, Centurione, Vivifx, and Ileia we formed the fellowship of the weeb and defeated our own sense of pride and shame cause we edit cartoons to bad music.
    I could keep namedropping popular editor names or studios for days. Something something oneways, something something Rider4z, something Soul's Team, something something Vidok, something Zevs1993, something something Crow's Team, something Tsunderebird, something PieandBeer, something MagicDarkLight, something Jazzvids, something something PixelBlended, something Xophilarus, something something Eden's team. Something something DS Studio. etc forever

I require a salaray of 50,000,000 a year, but I can settle for a joke about buttsex as well.

8. Celia Phantomhive

YOU GOT MY VOTE

Flameh likes this.
  9. mittoh!

mittoh! Laurie

<<<not sure if joke thread or serious application>>>
    you have my vote

i would make a great moderator

10. MycathatesyouAMV

MycathatesyouAMV Based Dicknugget

Shit list. No Enigmo, no Kevin Caldwell, no Mycathatesyou, no TC. 0/10 do not pass go, seen better resumes on the ass-end of 4chan's MLP board. Return this trash to the abortion-planet from which it and its creator came.

11. Shin

While I deeply regret forgetting to list our glorious savior Enigmo, I do have Kevin Caldwell listed in there. Also Mycathatesyou never need to be explicitly stated as such a great editor of our times is always implied.

12. MycathatesyouAMV

MycathatesyouAMV Based Dicknugget

Oh now I see it
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the dick stroke though.

13. Shin

DON'T LET PUTIN WIN. BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE

mittoh! likes this.
  14. mittoh!

mittoh! Laurie

Careful bernie, you have some tough opposition right there.

[​IMG]

15. Radical_Yue

Radical_Yue Administrator Staff Member

Wait a minute...you're the guy who made "Moves To Kill"? THE Shin?! APPROVED.

Celia Phantomhive and mittoh! like this.
  16. Celia Phantomhive

GOTTEM

17. mittoh!

mittoh! Laurie

[​IMG]

*brushes tear out of eye*

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.