a day in the life

Discussion in 'New AMV Announcements' started by Pysh, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Pysh

Pysh Member

I think it was last year I had this idea to make a video following our everyday routine. I was working on other videos at the time and didn't really have any sources to start working on this video. So I decided to keep it on hold until I get the required scenes and its sources. When working on my previous video 'leap of faith', I started working on this video side by side.

This is a very simple video and i'm not sure if the idea will be fun or entertaining for everyone but having thought of it and wanting to make it for long, I decided to complete it and it turned out fine close to what I wanted. So let me know if you like and enjoy it. I hope you find this pleasing and fun. Be sure to check my recent video too [​IMG] more videos soon to follow.

2. CrackTheSky

CrackTheSky Administrator Staff Member

What a great little video. I love the simple concept and tight execution -- you did a really good job of blending all the different anime you used into a loose, overarching narrative. Reminded me a lot of Sunny Day, and that's a good thing. Keep it up!

3. Cneq

Cneq subarashii

Wow! really enjoyed this. Loved the concept you created ^^

4. Pysh

Pysh Member

Thank you so much. Yes it kind of falls into the same category as sunny day, so happy you enjoyed it.
    Thank you :) so glad you like it.

5. Interesting concept. To be honest I enjoyed it more than I thought I would have based on the description, however it was well executed. You did a great job of melding all the sources together to create what felt like one cohesive world to tell your story in too which I thought was great. I also really liked the part with Saitama that made me chuckle.

6. Pysh

Pysh Member

I thought I replied here, sorry for late response. Thank you so much, so glad you enjoyed it. The one punch man part was the only one that was pre planned. I'm happy this simple video is being well received.