a day in the life

Discussion in 'New AMV Announcements' started by Pysh, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Pysh

Pysh Member

I think it was last year I had this idea to make a video following our everyday routine. I was working on other videos at the time and didn't really have any sources to start working on this video. So I decided to keep it on hold until I get the required scenes and its sources. When working on my previous video 'leap of faith', I started working on this video side by side.

This is a very simple video and i'm not sure if the idea will be fun or entertaining for everyone but having thought of it and wanting to make it for long, I decided to complete it and it turned out fine close to what I wanted. So let me know if you like and enjoy it. I hope you find this pleasing and fun. Be sure to check my recent video too [​IMG] more videos soon to follow.

2. CrackTheSky

CrackTheSky Administrator Staff Member

What a great little video. I love the simple concept and tight execution -- you did a really good job of blending all the different anime you used into a loose, overarching narrative. Reminded me a lot of Sunny Day, and that's a good thing. Keep it up!

3. Cneq

Cneq subarashii

Wow! really enjoyed this. Loved the concept you created ^^

4. Pysh

Pysh Member

Thank you so much. Yes it kind of falls into the same category as sunny day, so happy you enjoyed it.
    Thank you :) so glad you like it.