After Effect Question. Help out.

Discussion in 'Editing Help' started by scroom, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. scroom

    scroom New Member

    I'm relatively new to After Effects and I was browsing through some AMVs when a specific effect caught my attention.
    It's kind of this light flicker with a blur, creates a dreamy look throughout the video. Is it like opacity change or gaussian blur? I have no idea. If anyone knows please tell me how to do it.
  2. Replay

    Replay Administrator Staff Member

    No telling, you could do it with opacity, etc with your own flicker. alot of plugins also have like a flicker preset

Share This Page