Another Eternity

Discussion in 'New AMV Announcements' started by Chiikaboom, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Chiikaboom

Chiikaboom ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

[​IMG]
    Anime: Akatsuki No Yona
    Song: "Begin Again" Purity Ring
    Direct Download

New vid about my favorite character (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ spent like 48 hours working on the last chorus and forgot to eat whoops​

2. Shin

Shin Senpai Staff Member Calendar Senpai

Yo I dug it. I liked the stuff going around at 1:45-1:55, 2:40-2:50 and a few other places, it was like a mix of fancy dissolves with light leaks, morphing, and other nifty brightness/glowing effects and stuff. That was pretty sweet. I also liked the precession of quick fades to black at 2:57ish.

3. Chiikaboom

Chiikaboom ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Thanks pal d('v'd)

4. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

Wow, that was emotionally charged and a half, i loved it! I dont have anything cool and technical to add like shin but ill probably check the source material and band out, thanks a million! :D

5. Axel

Axel Super High School Level Bad Luck

Pretty cool video,i liked how you switched back and forth from the anime to the manga and so on xD.
    [​IMG]

6. Chiikaboom

Chiikaboom ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Thank you!!!

Thank you! I'm not very good at editing with manga but since certain parts havent been animated yet I really wanted to include it ><

Axel and mittoh! like this.
  7. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

Great job ^^

8. Dvl~Jigen

Dvl~Jigen Overly stressed AMV coordinator

Awesome video :)

9. I really love the way you incorporated the manga bits (at least I think they were manga bits, I've never scene the anime or read the manga for this so I really wouldn't know I just assume) It kind of gave an air of reflection/prediction to the show where it was used kind of both as a way to reflect on the past, and then fast forward to current events and even at the end of the video predict the good times with friends that were to come after all the conflict. I also really loved how you had kind of a motion graphic like thing going on in some of the manga portions, such as the section where you have the eagle moving on top of the still background that was pretty cool. I very much enjoyed the video.

10. Chiikaboom

Chiikaboom ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Thanks Replay ^^

Thanks!!!

Aaa you got it! Thank you so much for the lovely comment!! ^^