Blood Oath

Discussion in 'New AMV Announcements' started by Cenit, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Cenit

Cenit LinkinBall Z

I made a new Lupin AMV to the new Goemon Ishikawa movie. I hope you like it.

I guess Blood Oath sort of works as a sequel to Cold and Bloody though the tone is rather different. It's also far more graphic. I'll probably do another Lupin III AMV at some point but that one will take some more time and i still haven't found the footage in good Blu Ray quality. Well until then you always got this and my other three.

mittoh! likes this.
  2. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

This makes me want to start Lupin the 3rd X3

Kroner and Cenit like this.
  3. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

Seriously an amazing video, considering your lupin videos already got me to watch the series about a year ago, this was so exciting to watch. An emotional joyride i still cant stop watching.

Cenit likes this.
  4. Voice From Moon

Voice From Moon Member New

Your "Cold and Bloody" video made me to consider to watch it, eventually I forgot about it. Now I've got reminded about it and have urge to watch it when I'll have time.

Cenit likes this.
  5. Cenit

Cenit LinkinBall Z

You don't have to watch everything. It's not DBZ. Just watch whatever interests you. Most of the works are stand alone.

Glad you liked it and thank you for the feedback!

Since the 1970s Lupin has never been as good as in the past 5 years. It's a good time to start watching.

6. Enigmo

Enigmo Member

xD

7. Voice From Moon

Voice From Moon Member New

Good to know, I guess I'll try best looking one :)

8. Pysh

Pysh Member

Can't say much about the video but it sure made me interested to watch the anime ;).

9. Cenit

Cenit LinkinBall Z

Sweet. My work here is done!

10. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

I liked the storytelling in your video!
    Need to watch this movie and more lupin