Christmas 2016 thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mittoh!, Dec 25, 2016.

1. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

ITS CHRISTMAS! (or just was, depending on the timezone!) And so, we have the central Christmas thread!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What things did you get for Christmas? Did you do something interesting? Any good news? Share it here!
    Its always good to keep high spirits - so enjoy some excellent Christmas music :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2016
  2. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

Im sick and I worked on Christmas

3. machina21

machina21 Lakers 4 lyfe

Helped my sis cook today ( Banana pudding, mashed potatoes, macaroni). Got a Google home thingy. After cooking my sis left for a few days so I spent most of my Christmas alone.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    MapleMAD likes this.
  4. I was sick and had to work, but I did get some anime. The first few volumes of Durarara!! X2. A One Piece boxset and the Attack on Titan game for ps4. My grand parents also gave me $50 that Ill use for groceries next week and I bought a bit more One Piece and FFXV through amazon for me... so I didn't really get that for Christmas unless you just want to consider that from my grandparents as really Im just avoiding going to the bank by spending the $50 on groceries next week.
    Didn'tdo much else. Went to my aunts on Christmas eve since I was off and that's it.

5. Axel

Axel Super High School Level Bad Luck

Well i didn't sleep for two days so i guess that's a thing.I enjoyed some free time with silence and only for myself wich was great ! I got some clothes from my mom and well that's all xD

6. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

I ate until i blew up

7. Shin

Shin Senpai Staff Member Calendar Senpai

HAPPY KWANZA

8. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

D: nooooo
    that sucks, you have my sympathy. Hopefully the new year should be fantastic for you :)

I was with you in spirit, you werent alone :^)
    How useful is google home? I dont know anyone else who has one lmao

Damn, that AOT game looks sick. Also, one piece boxset- im quite jealous :DD

Thats an incredible achievement, i only wish i could have seen it myself

You too sir

9. machina21

machina21 Lakers 4 lyfe

So far, its basically a way to search google without having to pick up your phone which seems frivolous, but its actually pretty convenient . We used it a lot when cooking to set alarms or asking for certain measurements. Haven't really looked into the more advanced features.

mittoh! likes this.