Fate/Zero - You're The Only One

Discussion in 'New AMV Announcements' started by Cneq, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Cneq

Cneq subarashii

Just uploaded a new AMV! Would appreciate any feedback :)

2. JaMaKu Production

JaMaKu Production New Member

I like damn so emotional :D

3. Cneq

Cneq subarashii

I'm extremely late with the reply, but thank you! glad you enjoyed it :)

4. Chibiahiru

Chibiahiru New Member

As usual you always manage to find the most unique music sources to the point where every time I watch a new video I'm just like "Ooookay.... this looks... interesting..." and then I get like 15 seconds in and I'm just like "Holy crap this song was made for the anime how the heck does this dude do it" I am bamboozled and in awe again.

5. Very nice character profile. I very much enjoyed this video. I think the only thing I'd say bad about it was maybe the sound quality. I haven't heard the song before so maybe it's just how the song is, but it sounds like it's peaking or maybe the encode just compressed the sound a bit too much. However in terms of the actual video I enjoyed it and I felt it had a strong concept and a great example of a character profile.

6. Cneq

Cneq subarashii

I'm quite late on the replies, but thank you very much for checking this out! :) Really glad you've been enjoying my music choices, usually when I start editing something I pick the song first then decide what would go best with it, it seems like that way of doing things has been working out so far ^^

7. Cneq

Cneq subarashii

Thank you for checking it out! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) And I'm honestly not too sure about the sound quality, for me it sounded pretty fine but I've listened to it quite a lot of times before even deciding to edit with it. So it may just be how the song was made, not too sure though