Favorite Anime Soundtracks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheAceRailgun, Jan 20, 2017.

1. AntaresHeart07

AntaresHeart07 New Member

2. machina21

machina21 Lakers 4 lyfe

2Funky4me

3. Dr. Derpface

Dr. Derpface Make AMV's Great Again Staff Member

4. Dr. Derpface

Acoustic Hellsing end theme? Yes.

5. Dr. Derpface

Love Hina = Nostalgia trip.

6. CrackTheSky

CrackTheSky Administrator Staff Member

@PieandBeer already posted it but as far as anime soundtracks go, FLCL's has yet to be topped in my book. No anime I've ever seen has as definitive a soundtrack as FLCL does when it comes to capturing and expanding on the anime's mood/atmosphere.

FoxJones likes this.
  7. Sebacarp

Sebacarp New Member

8. James Blond

James Blond Double-Oh Who?

I've spent a lot of time listening to the various .hack soundtracks. (//SIGN is especially good.)

I'm not sure if the anime has aged well, but the music is still pretty great!

9. Erased had a lot of really good tracks in it

It's probably one of the few shows that I've hummed along with while watching it. I also really liked that many of the background sings felt very derivative of the intro and outro and all really meshed well together.

I liked a few of the songs from Yuri On Ice!!! Especially the opening, but I don't know I'd that I'd call it my favorite per say.

Durarara!! Especially the first season had a really good sound track too, and I absolutely loved its intro too. I'd probably Durarara!! Would be a close second. Maybe followed by Yuri On Ice!!

10. irriadin

irriadin Administrator Staff Member

11. FoxJones

FoxJones the Foxiest

I have to agree with @CrackTheSky about the FLCL ost. Especially the first one: Addict. Not only is the music by 'the Pillows' excellent as itself, they also used it extremely well in the anime.
    Also anything by Yoko Kanno ranks very high on my list. Earth Girl Arjuna might be my favourite out of those.

12. BECK OST
    no question
    also FLCL OST