Favorite Youtubers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheAceRailgun, Jan 28, 2017.

1. TheAceRailgun

TheAceRailgun Conlangery person

2. Ploxerdon

Ploxerdon I have returned

3. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

Is that a dungeons and dragons point and click adventure I see there?

Quill18 is fun to watch, I found him when I started playing civilisation 5 a few years back. Although now Ive switched over to his up and coming legendary counterpart, Isorrowsproductions. https://www.youtube.com/user/iSorrowproductions
    He is simply the best.

Im subscribed to so many youtubers that i cant even list them.
    Lots of editors of course.

I watch Gigguk a lot https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7dF9qfBMXrSlaaFFDvV_Yg

And also a few political commentators from both the left and right so I can keep up to date on whats going on in the world.

TheAceRailgun likes this.
  4. TheAceRailgun

TheAceRailgun Conlangery person

Yassss, Gigguk is good, so is Arkada, I'd've put his channel in but I forgot to edit it in before the time limit t.t

5. Kazu

Kazu Pink Power

I follow various YouTubers so far. ASMRists, Gamers (basically only LoL), AMV editors (as it's obvious) and some make-up artists. ^^
    From ASMR it would be Tony Bomboni , Obviously ASMR , Magic , Glow , Dmirtri (there way more that I follow but these ones are my top favorite)
    Gamers LilyPichu & Brofresco
    Other YouTubers that I like would be Jeffree Star, Shane, Cyr
    As for AMV editors I have a lot of favorite ones ;-; that would take me ages to list haha
    Of course there are way more but (as again) these are my favorite ones so far ;w;

TheAceRailgun likes this.
  6. Dr. Derpface

Dr. Derpface Make AMV's Great Again Staff Member

• Hydraulic Press Channel - Self Explanatory
    • MrAviation101 - Private Pilot, College Student, Cessna 172. Loves flying and loves to share it with others.
    • steveo1kinevo - Corporate/Charter Pilot, Daher-Socata TBM 850, Cessna 208 Caravan. Gets to fly around the Bahamas for a living.
    • Jonathan Young - Awesome covers of a lot of songs.

7. KonahaANBU

KonahaANBU Lancelot

Shin likes this.
  8. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

9. Tigrin

Tigrin Member

Other than AMV editors, I watch a lot of late night show channels (Team Coco, Full Frontal, Daily Show, Late Show) and educational channels (Every Frame a Painting, Crash Course, Feminist Frequency).

10. Lemoniven

Lemoniven Vampire

11. Sonicfreak

Sonicfreak Secretly a normie

12. Rider4Z

Rider4Z The Machine

I'm not hip. I like the REACT channel, The Graham Norton Show and Jimmy Fallon.

13. shorisquared

shorisquared Best Waifu

I watch those too...am I not hip?