Follow the story

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Farm, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Farm

Farm Member

Let's begin a story. I write a line and you follow it. Let's add some rules:

-Toby never dies, no matter what.
    -Only 1 sentence allowed per post.
    -Please avoid any political/religious/discrimination/morbid stuff.
    -Only 1 post per user. You have to wait until other user posts to keep it up.
    -Be original. Avoiding memes or references would be great!

If something good cames out of this I can draw a manga based on our story xD
    So, here we go:

1. "Toby was walking in the street, when suddenly......."

2. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

...he found a silver locket lying on the ground! So...

3. Farm

Farm Member

...he tought, "Hey! This is perfect for my girlfriend!", but then, Toby remembered he didn't have a girlfriend........

4. Vexora

Vexora GoldyLocks with a cool sword

then he woke up from the dream in an alley behind his favorite store so he decided to.....

5. Farm

Farm Member

......rob it. So he needed a gun or something. The first step, was........

6. Axel

Axel Super High School Level Bad Luck

Check the trash can next to him.There he found.......

Farm likes this.
  7. TheAceRailgun

TheAceRailgun Conlangery person

...A pile of anime that looked slightly fishy....

8. Farm

Farm Member

...so he grabbed them and decided to rob the store with those....

9. Toby runs into the store, the anime opened wide to a picture of Yuri, those already in the shop take notice and...

10. Farm

Farm Member

...called professional anime hunters right away, then, poor Toby....

11. Voice From Moon

Voice From Moon Member New

...thought to himself "I have to act quickly", then hurried to the store owner shouting "Give me all girlfriends you have in store", meanwhile professional anime hunters...

12. Farm

Farm Member

....were killed by a giant spaceship that suddenly appeared in the skies of Neo-Moscow, so Toby.....

13. Now with all the stores girlfriends devises a way to escape Neo Moscow on the spaceship...

14. Farm

Farm Member

...but the aliens are too much, they have 4 heads and 10 arms. Every arm shoots a different power; fire, thunder, sarcasm....Toby was powerless to take the spaceship...

15. TheAceRailgun

TheAceRailgun Conlangery person

Luckily there was a Stargate aboard the space ship, Toby could still escape....

16. Farm

Farm Member

...But an alien ate his two legs. Toby immediately thought he was going to die. But there wasn't any blood coming out of the wounds....it was....

17. WolfandSerpent

WolfandSerpent Queen of Plushies

...skittles, he sure could taste the rainbow now, if only there was some way to stop the delicious, sugary flow, he looked around for something to use....

Farm likes this.
  18. Farm

Farm Member

....then he remembered the silver locket! Yeah, maybe it had the power to transform the skittles into....

19. Vexora

Vexora GoldyLocks with a cool sword

tentacles use his ink to attack the aliens, but sadly it did not they they became...

20. Farm

Farm Member

...skittles. Now the entire world were skittles. The Koopiskevas were dancing on joy. But, was Toby the only that remained human?? Or, maybe.....