Ghoul's World

Discussion in 'New AMV Announcements' started by Dvl~Jigen, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Dvl~Jigen

Dvl~Jigen Overly stressed AMV coordinator

Anime: Tokyo Ghoul, Evangelion: You Can (Not) Advance, Evangelion: You Can (Not) Redo, Madoka Magicka Movie 3, Mirai Nikki, K-On
    Music: Paint it Black by Ciara
    Edited by: Dvl~Jigen
    Software: Premiere, After Effects
    Download: Coming Soon
    Special Thanks to Valcidious, Shodankid, and Bakemono_Loli

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  2. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

Not bad, great job ^^

3. Cmoididi

Cmoididi WeedLord

Hum, for me it's 100% out of sync, especialy at the begin wtf, no sens and dat négative effect random emergence. That make the video dirty, same for zoomin/out, too much rough, no motion blur or ease-in/out AND fucking too strong (too short animation time or not wise start/end point for the mouvement).

So overall, pretty linear and out of sync with much little dirty stuff everywhere. If you don't get what i said ask me but i think it's pretty clear héhé Focus on editing, amv without good sync/rythm/edit is shit anyway ;p And dont put random négative effect, or do it properly and without this weird "opacity" appear. Gl for the next one

4. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

I'm gonna go with didi on this one, but ill say its more like you used surreal editing techniques and scene choice that would have been right at home with a trippy song but not so much with paint it black? Althought beat sync isnt nessacary for some songs, i think it might have helped here because its a cover of a rock song.
    Regardless, good stuff and good luck for your future works! :D

5. Yeah, I'd agree with the others on some of the sync issues here. They didn't bother me a ton, but it was noticeable. Not sure if you were trying to go for a surreal approach or not, but the song while did have a lot of dissonance in it didn't really come across as something you'd see in that style of video. I'd actually think I'd be a bit more interested if you focused on just one source and possibly worked a bit more with the beat of the song. It was an interesting watch at least so keep going and good luck on your next video.

6. Valcidious

Valcidious Just Be Cool

Like I said before. You'll be back with a vengeance on the next one my friend!