Give me a beta

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback' started by Shin, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Shin

Shin Senpai Staff Member Calendar Senpai

Give me a beta vid. I can be harsh or I can go soft on you.

If you have a vid thats like almost done and you just wanna show off stuff hoping I'm going to be like "OH MAN THATS AWESOME" and make you feel good about yourself thats probably not going to happen if you're sending me a quote beta unquote. When I watch a video thats presented to me as a beta I'll just be naturally more nitpicky. So if thats the case just finish the video and release it instead and then show me then, where I'll just watch more naturally.

Mostly, I don't want people being salty if they send me a video that they think is finished and I suggest that it probably isn't. You shouldn't feel obligated to make any changes or adjustments I suggest, I understand you got your own creative style, preferences, and artistic intent. If you wanna get feedback, criticism, and advice then we in business. I can give you zany ideas or effects to try, and if I'm feeling fiesty and spicy we can figure out how to do those dumb effects together.

2. Shin

Yo I see some of you lurking around and liking and what not. Don't be scared! Its an open invitation. Shin Senpai will notice you.

3. Celia Phantomhive

Celia Phantomhive The Yaoi Wizard Staff Member Queen of Yaoi

4. Shin

Here's my highly accurate response to basically every beta you could possibly send me.
    [​IMG]
    <3

5. Celia Phantomhive

Celia Phantomhive The Yaoi Wizard Staff Member Queen of Yaoi

just what i was aiming for 10/10 review

6. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

ok im not gonna look past a free addition to my forums posts beta rating so whatddya think of this little abomination i put together about two weeks ago

7. Shin

NATE gets the award for CHERRY POPPING THIS BETA THREAD. Let it be known to all. You can all do as Nate did and just PM me as well, you don't need to post a vid publicly if you wanna keep it on the downlow until release.

A solid weeb/10 I can PM you an actual beta or critique on this if you want though just let me know.

8. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

yas please, every little helps
    much appreciated

9. Nate

Nate Nate The Old School Otaku AMV Contest Coordinator

Cherry Popping FTW!

10. Kazu

Kazu Pink Power

Does it mean that we can spam Shin-Senpai? :oops:

11. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

[​IMG]

Kazu likes this.
  12. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

yis pls

13. James Blond

James Blond Double-Oh Who?

Is this still a thing?

[​IMG]

14. Cirera

Cirera Insider Queen

I might take you up on that offer once I get my video to a proper beta phase.