Hello fellow editors!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by XxSakuraKeanixX, Nov 6, 2018.

1. XxSakuraKeanixX

XxSakuraKeanixX New Member

Hi everyone!

My name is Emily and I've actually been on Youtube for about 10 years now. I had an old account way back in the day (which is gone now sadly), but I've only recently decided to come back after all that time as I do miss being part of the Youtube community and editing videos, so here I am! ^_^

I'm not all that great at editing (keep in mind, I can only afford Wondershare Filmora which is a good software, but it's not perfect), but I feel like I'm improving at least and hope to do so even more. I love to edit anime, but I'll also be editing Disney, western cartoons and possibly live action too, just so I can have a bit of variety :)

I'd love to link my channel, but sadly the forum isn't letting me do so. But, search XxSakuraKeanixX on Youtube's search and you'll find me there! I'm also currently doing the 30 Day Editing Challenge too, so I'll be very active on there for the next couple of days :)

I hope you guys enjoy my AMVs, and please do link me your own channels as I'd love to see your edits too! <3

MrSmiles77 likes this.
  2. Dr. Derpface

Dr. Derpface Make AMV's Great Again Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! If you're up for a challenge and open to learning new software, you could always check out DaVinci Resolve Edit.

I'll add a disclaimer that I've only heard people talking about it and seeming to like it. I've been using the same copy of Premiere CS5.5 for about forever.

3. XxSakuraKeanixX

I've actually used DaVinci Resolve before. I found it was good for very basic editing, but apart from that I couldn't do much with it :/ Thanks for the suggestion though!

4. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

5. XxSakuraKeanixX

Thank you!

6. Cneq

Cneq subarashii

Hey, Welcome to the forums!

Hope you have a good time here! ^^

7. XxSakuraKeanixX