I (Can't) Let Her Go

Discussion in 'New AMV Announcements' started by WolfandSerpent, May 9, 2017.

1. WolfandSerpent

WolfandSerpent Queen of Plushies

Well, this is my first ever AMV post on this site (on any AMV site ever actually) so this is new to me
    Not my first AMV though, but it is the first I have finished in a year or so that wasn't made for a contest of any kind. It was intended for WAC, but I didn't want to leave it so unfinished as I was missing a lot of clips I needed to complete it.
    Hope its enjoyable, and I should have some more projects finished soon ^^

Anime - Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED)
    Song - Life In Her Yet - Rag n' Bone Man

2. Liquified

Liquified New Member

I like to say that you've put an awesome job on this video storywise and the feeling you get while watching it.
    I never saw this anime, this actually shows how much struggle the girl going trough, you show the happy and the sad sides of what the character is going trough, again! the story is really clear!

Sometimes i do notice there are some times a bit of fast scene switches here and there, but that is not an problem to me imo.

You've convinced me after watching this amv to watch the anime, thanks, more anime to add to my 500+ to watch list .-. but i think i will enjoy watching it as i enjoyed watching you AMV!

Keep it up! i cant wait to see more of your work!

WolfandSerpent likes this.
  3. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

Great job! and @Liquified its a great show ^^

Liquified and WolfandSerpent like this.
  4. WolfandSerpent

WolfandSerpent Queen of Plushies

Thanks guys, means a lot to know you enoyed it :3 and yes it is a great show, all the feels D:

Liquified likes this.