[konahaANBU] False Solitude - Big Contest 2020

Discussion in 'New AMV Announcements' started by KonahaANBU, May 18, 2020.

1. KonahaANBU

KonahaANBU Lancelot

False Solitude

[​IMG]
    Synopsis:
    An odyssey through time where the surrounding events are dependent on Takaki for world progression.

Remarks:
    I acknowledge that the concept of time travelling and very similar works do exist and comparisons will be made, but what I have tried to attempt differently is to explore the character development of Takaki more than the time travelling part. Novocaine is a drug used as a local anaesthetic. It can be referred to a pain killer. It eliminates the pain but the damage is there. The song is symbolic referring to the events that have made the protagonist immune to pain. The events may have become the natural part of his life but they have permanently damaged his soul beyond recovery. Time being cruel also eliminates his only messiah Akari as the continuity requires her to die.

Concluding; This is the 2nd installment in the Nerv verse with iliad being the first, I hope you enjoy this.

故事概要:这是一场穿越时空的冒险之旅,这个世界发生的事情随着贵树所处的时间来发展。

作者的话:我承认有着和这个概念很相似的AMV作品存在,并且会引起大家的比较,但是我试图尝试去根据贵树的性格来展开故事,而不是单纯的时间旅行。歌名Novocaine,是一种用作局部麻醉剂的药物。它可以被称为止痛药。虽然它消除了疼痛,但它仍然会伤害你。这首歌具有象征的意义,意旨一些能使主角忘记痛苦的事情。在这个故事中,有些事情已经成为了男主成长中的印记,但这些事情永久地伤害了他的灵魂,使他无法恢复。而时间也残酷地消除了他唯一的救世主——明里。时间最终会带走她的生命。

写在最后:这是我所制作的"Nerv verse"系列的第二个作品,第一部是"iliad"

P.S. : Special Thanks to my kid brother who made me the poster for this.