Long Time Editor, First Time Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by violentverses, Sep 15, 2018.

1. violentverses

violentverses New Member

Hello fine people. I finally broke down and made an account after a long time of watching the forum from the shadows. As a very introverted person it was not easy to get up the nerve to finally join up and actually introduce myself on here. I have been editing videos, not just amvs, from 2002. I used to be on Youtube under the name fudgemonkeygir, the channel since deleted. You might remember my work as being Death Note amvs, Gravitation, and of course Blood+, though I am sure there were other contributing animes that I can't quite recall after so many years. I have bounced around on Youtube under many different channel names, paranoid I would log on one day to years of my work just gone, because who can go back to transfer all that work to a computer of today? I am a self taught editor. I never had a single class and have been teaching myself for years by experimentation or through basic tutorials on the internet for certain tricks. I tend to edit in the same way I would have back in 2002, heavy focus on music relation to amv content. So if you are looking for videos to match up to the beat of the song, my content is probably not going to be for you. I am a lyrics enthusiast, something I haven't been able to shake since I first started editing way back when. I look forward to getting to know many of you though.

I don't know if this was a good introduction or not, but hopefully it will suffice. :3

2. Cneq

Cneq subarashii

Hey, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here ^^

3. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum! ^^