Open MEP, waiting for track takers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FoxJones, Jun 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FoxJones

FoxJones the Foxiest

Like I promised earlier, I have now started an open-for-all MEP.
    Main thread is at the animemusicvideos.org, but I can also take editors here. Reply this thread or contact me privately, though read the coordination thread first mm'kay..

Here's the project coordination thread:
    https://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=127842

2. FoxJones

FoxJones the Foxiest

Seriously, where are all the editors nowadays? There should be more and more people starting with this hobby and some of those should be interested in participating MEPs.. but where the hell can you reach them? Obviously forums like a-m-v.org or this one doesn't work. Not much luck in discord either. I feel like this age of social media has scattered everyone all over the net and you'd have to dig up under every single rock to advertise that "here's this MEP opportunity.

...or is that particular choice of music just too much of a challenge?

3. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

Seriously ? lol
    You published this on june and you got only 1 part taken ?
    This pretty sad...
    I remember these kind of meps happening more often in the past. I guess most editors nowdays just participate in team based meps and not these ones.
    I feel the thing you mentioned about everyone scattered around the net is true... sadly.
    I dont really have the time to join these myself as i spend my time doing mep parts for my own team but surely there are people out there who would like to do these meps, but like you said they are too scattered to find : (
    Then again maybe its the song choice, who knows

4. FoxJones

FoxJones the Foxiest

"1 part taken" is in parallel with the thing that I'm really worried about.. which is the only ~170 hits at this point.
    I take it that it's not really the lack of interest, but the lack of knowledge that this exist

Now that summer is over I should be able to rub this thread against people's face more, so ;)

ZoroIttoryu likes this.
  5. FoxJones

FoxJones the Foxiest

Shamelessly bumping up this notification. It's still alive, and will be until finished.. even If I have to make them tracks myself!