Overwatch, HOTS, etc.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Radical_Yue, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Radical_Yue

Radical_Yue Administrator Staff Member

I think they've got a free weekend coming up so keep an eye out!

Kazu likes this.
  2. Ploxerdon

Ploxerdon I have returned

Be sure to play with premades though, the Overwatch community is quite toxic/it's shitty to play with randoms. But you are coming from LoL, so you are probably used to that anyway lmao.

3. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

if thats when i still have exams im gonna cri...

4. Radical_Yue

It depends? I see way more toxicity in Quick Play games while in Comp I've only had maybe one or two bad experiences. As long as you remain positive and don't help the rage then it's pretty great.

5. Ploxerdon

Ploxerdon I have returned

I dunno, I see bad teams (both skillwise and comp wise) all the time, and then people telling eachother to kill themselves etc. Not as bad as LoL, but still pretty bad.
    I would expect Comp to be even worse though, since you are playing for ranking which makes people desperate to win.

6. Radical_Yue

You'd think that but out of about 80 Comp games I've only had 1 person be over the top horrible and a couple whiners but that's about it. Beyond that everyone seems to try to start the match off with positivity if they actually want to win since yelling at people doesn't help the game.
    Quick Play though I see toxic and bullshit attitudes all the time. I've had to report a pretty decent amount of players that I've run into there but only that 1 exception in Comp.

7. UnluckyArtist

UnluckyArtist Member

and
    [​IMG]

8. Kazu

Kazu Pink Power

plssss im used to that toxic community
    getting raped there everi dayi

9. Shin

Shin Senpai Staff Member Calendar Senpai

Ana/Soldier/Zarya are my comp go-to characters. Highest rank was mid plat or like 2600 or 2700. Think I'm sitting in Gold 2200 again after an unfortunate streak and also a little purposeful deranking to stay in range of a few other people <.< If I wanna try hard I try and find Glitzer, cause that guy's Pharah does work and is basically ezmode target for nAna Boost.

10. Radical_Yue

Oooooh, Soldier and Ana you say? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Right now it's primarily Aerialesque (Mercy), Me (Lucio, Zarya, D.Va, Mei), and Kisanzi (Pharah, Roadhog, Torb, Zarya) so we're always struggling while looking for reins and soldiers/ana.

SOMETHING TELLS ME WE NEED A GAME NIGHT.
    You're just around our level too. We had a hot streak and got to around 2600 but then some shit happened and yeaaahhh.. Aerialesque is just happy to not be under 2000 anymore >>

Shin likes this.
  11. shorisquared

shorisquared Best Waifu

Haven't played in a bit. Too much editing going on.