*paw

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rider4Z, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Rider4Z

Rider4Z The Machine

ello~ King Redeem poked me to come say hi. I don't forum much but I'm friendly :) sort of.

Those who don't know me here's a brief rundown - I produce under the title Otaku Lounge Productions. I have one viral video that I released this year called Deadpunch (Deadpool/One-Punch Man trailer parody), so achievement unlocked. I've been making AMVs for 13 years and hold over a hundred first place awards (including category wins and best of shows) to my name. My strengths are storytelling (song/series/scene selection), my weaknesses are special effects, design and text work. I typically work with as little effects as possible, but recently I've been dipping my toes into After Effects so we'll see what comes of it in the future.

My most recent video is my entry to Akross 2016.

I don't and never expect any wins from this contest because of its prestige, but I enjoy entering every year because it is such a diverse competition. The deadline has been extended to January if you're interested in giving it a try, and it'll give you a good taste of Russian opinion ;) akross.ru (premiere only)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  2. King Redeem

King Redeem Member

*paws you back

[​IMG]

shorisquared likes this.
  3. machina21

machina21 Lakers 4 lyfe

Welcome Stranger!
    [​IMG]

4. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

Great vid man and welcome to the forums ^^

5. PieandBeer

PieandBeer the most important meal of the day

welcome welcome youre an inspiration +A+

6. Shin

Shin Senpai Staff Member Calendar Senpai

Howdy

7. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

Sabaton <3333
    Welcome welcome!

8. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

Loved your stuff for a good few years now, nice to meet you! :D

9. Rider4Z

Rider4Z The Machine

Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

10. No, no pawing at me. I get enough of that from my dog already.

Welcome to the forums. I really like your One Piece amvs The Optimists, and the one about Nami that I'm blanking on the name of. They're both pretty great.

11. Rider4Z

Rider4Z The Machine

[​IMG]