Question of the week#4 NEW YEARS SPECIAL ! and thanks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kagacie, Dec 30, 2016.

?

should science create humans with animal treats?

Poll closed Jan 6, 2017.
  1. FUCK YES I WANT MY CAT GIRLS

70.0%
  2. no science will go too far

30.0%
  3. commemt for additional options

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kagacie

Kagacie King of procrastinators and potatoes

[​IMG]

MEERRRYYY SUPERLAATTEE CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Sorry there was no QOTW last week because I was kinda dying from fever, and after that Christmas happened. But I’m feeling better now so that means QOTW has returned!

There will be no question about Christmas this week, instead I made a little something to thank you all for reading and joining me on the start of QOTW it isn’t the greatest thing in the world but I hope it makes you happy.

Link:

but there will be one question regarding the topic of the new year!
    The Question is: What are your plans for the new year?

Do you have new year’s resolutions?

Do you plan on going on holiday?

What great plans do you have for the year of 2017!

Do you think humanity will come up with more strange challenges that will consume the world?

And of course we still have the poll results

Poll results:

Last week’s poll question was: Have you ever fallen asleep behind your computer editing?
    THE RESULTS AREEE:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A happy new year to all and hope you have a great 2017!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cmoididi

Cmoididi WeedLord

So much hahaha make money, smoke less (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH), make projects, idk..
    DOING NOTHING HAHAHA Ok, i also remade the sound and thermal insulation of my roof...it's death AHAHAHA
    Hum, need to think about a story for sans titre 2 (just thinking about it haha calm your tits down), make a TimelessWarefare GMV, find my way into VFX world (or not), play ovewatch..
    Do you think humanity will come up with more strange challenges that will consume the world?
    Obviously yes haha

3. Axel

Axel Super High School Level Bad Luck

What are your plans for the new year?
    Nothing much i will visit some friends if the snow isn't too big by then.
    Not really.
    No,i need to go to university hahahahahaha fml Q_Q !
    Well i want a new pc and i want to be able to sleep how much i want and that's all i guess.

Yeah,magic apocalypse babyyyyyyyy !

4. ZephyrStar

ZephyrStar Moderator Staff Member

To stick to my project schedule, and to save a bunch of money! To finish and release several years of photos and videos before starting new projects.

Other than my usual conventions and family trip, probably not. NDK!!! Everyone should go! Maybe Sakura-con finally?

Maintain weight loss and good health, finish projects, save money, do science.

No, but Trump will come up with many strange challenges that the rest of humanity will have to deal with lest the world be consumed.

5. machina21

machina21 Lakers 4 lyfe

To try and be a functioning adult instead of a man-child

I'm not sure yet.

Try and edit more, or at least actually take the time to learn more techniques.

Humanity is fucked.

6. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

Eat, drink, hang out with friends. Standard stuff :cool:

Edit more. I was lazy as fuck in 2016 :D

No :p

World domination sounds like a plan. I will settle with passing all exams though, probably gonna be easier :rolleyes:
    Yes for sure :eek::eek::eek:

7. Getting 10 hours of holiday pay for working New Years... my plan is to work.

What is "go on holiday?" I wish I had enough money to do that. I barely have enough money to take off a weekend for NDK each uear and a weekend to do 501st stuff each year. Going on a holiday souns nice.

I don't know that I'd really consider them resolutions, but I've been wanting to learn animation for a while so I hope to start learning that in the year of 2017. Also to drop some weight again as I've gained quite a bit since my surgery at the end of 2015. I'm also hoping to pay off the car and have enough money saved up so that I can quit my second job soon. Quitting there would also help with my first two things listed that I'd like to work on this upcoming year... as I'd suddenly have free time again to workout in and learn some new software.

I plan to start producing some of the scripts I have written (also part of why I'd like to learn animation) So that in maybe 2018 or 2019 I can try to get a job in my degree feild again.

I don't know, probably... if not humanity then the world will come up with the challenges for us... like slowly killing us all off like it has in 2016... once the famous people are gone the rest of us are next.

8. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

Oh man do I have resolutions. I did so many things over the top last year that i really made it a rollercoaster ride of fun, but that was only in the second half of the year... This year, I'm gonna do everything as crazy as possible, and that's a promise. My resolution is to make 2017 a year to remember!

I'd quite like to go to save up the money and travel to america and go to cons like NDK for a bit, although thats a challenge and a half. I'm aware that my parents would like to go on a holiday with me and my siblings to Europe somewhere as we probably wont have everyone around in a year or two, so summer should be entertaining regardless.

Editing wise, I've got about 4 videos I'd like to finish to the best of my abilities to send to competitions I suppose, but we cant forget forum posting now can we? I plan to be first posted forever and to hit 1k messages by may. :eek:
    I plan to actually get good at real studying, because Im not too good at revising for longer than 5 minutes at a time

Of course, and if it doesn't, we can make our own :D

9. ailynerie

ailynerie "El Angie"

You know, I actually don't actively think my life ahead of time? I just kinda live in the moment so everything I do is kinda spontaneous.

Perhaps to try to tone down my obsessions, or at least finally come into terms that it's all fine either way.

Definitely, I am about to travel across the world in a few days for my best friend's wedding. It's also the first time we are meeting in person after knowing each other for almost 10 years, so no matter what happens, it's bound to be an amazing time.

Ideally, finishing my voice acting projects successfully, reformulating all of my groups, editing full AMVs more, going to NDK 2017, play more video games and maintain my health.

I mean, 2017 did start with some people spelling Hollyweed on the landmark so-- yeah.

10. Cmoididi

Cmoididi WeedLord

You're late

11. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

No plans, just work XD

Mmmmn, to get better at my hobbies

Nope

To get married to the lovely Luna~

Of course~