Round 1 Results

Discussion in 'AMV Roulette 2017' started by Radical_Yue, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Radical_Yue

Radical_Yue Administrator Staff Member

Important Notes About Judging

:Embarrassed:There were quite a few ties for certain ranks. Editors that tied with each other were listed in alphabetical order.
    :Embarrassed: Videos had the chance to earn a total of 400 points (100 points per judge) with a 50 point deduction from the overall score if the special requirement was not met.
    :Embarrassed: Scores will not be revealed until the contest has concluded and then we will only release the overall scores from all 3 rounds.
    :Embarrassed: Remember that there are NO ELIMINATIONS so even if you didn't rank as highly as you had hoped for this round there will be more chances.
    :Embarrassed: You can toggle between the judge's comments by clicking the tabs at the bottom of the google doc.
    :Embarrassed: You can now upload your videos wherever you want [​IMG]

2. Strat

Strat New Member

Great job to all participants!!! :) and thanks to the judges for their work, I'll take in consideration all you said for next round

3. Pysh

Pysh Member

It makes me so Happy :) that You all liked it. The reviews were so so Helpful... really Thank You so much.

4. Scara

Scara Meow~

Ended up higher than I expected, great! Thank you so much for the comments on my vid c:
    (I'm gonna make you all watch Jojo muahahahah)

5. MycathatesyouAMV

MycathatesyouAMV Based Dicknugget

These judges must be huffin some mad ratzfoosimies. How Nostromo managed to outplace Brad Demoss's Whisper of the Beets is beyond me.