Round 1

Discussion in 'AMV Roulette 2017' started by Radical_Yue, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Radical_Yue

Radical_Yue Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video Genre: Romance
    Music Genre: Rap/Country/Punk (Yes, again.)
    Special Requirement: Welcome To Stabbyville
    (Video must feature at least 10 seconds of characters using swords.)

At the start of each round 3 wheels will be spun to determine each requirement listed above. There will be a livestream that you can watch here: Official AMV Roulette Channel
    [​IMG] It must be a sword featured. Knives are not swords. Axes are not swords. Scythes are not swords.
    [​IMG] Magic based swords (fire swords, ice swords, light sabers) do count.
    [​IMG] Characters must be USING the swords. The sword can not just be in the background, on the ground, or at their side.
    [​IMG] Dicks are NOT swords.

Round 1 End

Once the wheels have been spun the requirements will be posted here in the thread with a FAQ concerning the Special Requirement. If you are unsure about whether or not your song meets the genre requirement, you have 48 hours from the round start to PM Kisanzi to verify your song is OK. His stamp of approval is NOT REQUIRED if you know your song fits the genre. The song checks exists only as confirmation when there is uncertainty. Remember that your AMV must be at least 1:30 excluding credits, and 1:30 must meet the song criteria.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  2. Radical_Yue

The 48 hour countdown for song check has begun. Please message Kisanzi if you are unsure about your song selection.

3. Ploxerdon

Ploxerdon I have returned

Gee, I can't wait for all those Sword Art Online amvs

4. WolfandSerpent

WolfandSerpent Queen of Plushies

Knew it XD round 1 is always going to be country/rap/punk now. At least not character profile this time

5. exkcal

exkcal Wielder of Windows Movie Maker

im so ready

6. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7. Ploxerdon

>Getting frustrated over possibly the easiest round of the roulette

8. Scara

Scara Meow~

Why romance tho ;-;

9. Radical_Yue

If it makes you feel better we named off about 30 anime last night that could easily work that aren't SAO.

Romance videos don't have to be slow and sappy. They can be fun, fast, dramatic, one sided, creepy, etc.
    These obviously don't count due to the nature of the song but here are some romance videos. All of these show different kinds of romantic relationships. Breakups count too (as long as you show the romance) but I just woke up and none are coming to mind right off the bat.

10. Ploxerdon

Hehe, was just a joke. I don't mind seeing good SAO amvs, I actually enjoy them more than most sources.
    I already know what anime I will use, not SAO.

11. Scara

Scara Meow~

Thanks for the examples! I was just hoping not to get romance at all, because of my JJBA only challenge lol
    But I think it won't be a problem in the end, already got 30 seconds done c:

Radical_Yue likes this.
  12. I'm just hoping that by the time my footage is done processing I can be upright again... I'm pretty sure I got the flu two days before amv roulette started and it won't go away... otherwise I have a feeling my video is going to be pretty incoherent or not done in time at all.

13. Shirahiko

Shirahiko God

HAHA ROMANCE
    GOOD LUCK G U Y S AND G I R L S

Radical_Yue likes this.
  14. Strat

Strat New Member

Ouch my birthday was the day the round 1 started and I had a final exam yesterday and today, in some hours I will start cutting scenes, let's gooo!!!
    PS: I thought the same about SAO videos, but I'm sure you guys are really creative, can't wait for seeing all videos and enjoy! Good luck to everyone <3

Radical_Yue likes this.
  15. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

Expecting some sweet videos, entertain me people!