Super Smash Bros. Melee

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by meleechampion, Jan 16, 2017.

?

Who is your main?

1. Dr. Mario

2. (other)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. meleechampion

meleechampion Instinct Lv. 32

This is a post about the greatest game ever made. Please post your Super Smash Brothers Melee related content here I will follow and respond to all additions privately or publicly thank you.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
  2. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

I do like playing this game from time to time. Favorite character is Link ^^

3. meleechampion

Agreed. I also like playing this game. Link is very powerful, good choice not as good as Dr. Mario though.

4. TheAceRailgun

TheAceRailgun Conlangery person

I've only played Smash a couple times, usually as Ice climber or Jigglypuff tho.

5. Ileia

Ileia WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE Staff Member Calendar Senpai

I don't see pink Yoshi in the picture.

meleechampion and Farm like this.
  6. UnluckyArtist

UnluckyArtist Member

Um, best video game ever or best video game ever?
    Of course Brawl came out years later and just ruined everything with the physics

7. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

I'm a kirby main. Hes pretty much every other character in existance at the same time. Which arguably makes him the god of the Nintendo world.
    Pretty fun if you ask me. You should give him a go.

8. Farm

Farm Member

Luigi, always, forever and ever

9. meleechampion

Ice Climber is interesting as I think a true master has yet to emerge one day we will see someone perfect the use of these characters.
    Jigglypuff on the other hand is cheap as hell unless you don't use your down B and even then it has some stupid high priority please reconsider the use of this character.

10. meleechampion

I'm sorry I wish there was good quality fan art that included every variant of every character but please understand I am only one fan and not in any an artist of any skill in fact my profile picture unlike everyone else is not actually a picture but something I found on the internet of another man who looks similar to myself even though I do not have as well defined musculature

11. meleechampion

Yes we do not speak of brawl as it is non cannon no matter what miyamoto (god rest iwatas soul) says and yes best video game (two words) ever thank you for this comment

12. meleechampion

I like kirby but I like using his up b even though it is not a very good move it is cool looking he spins around a lot and has a sword made out of lightsaber or something and it even send out a shockwave but unfortunately most people I see just use his down b which is kinda played out it is in fact one of the weaker characters in terms of being interesting thank you

13. meleechampion

Luigi is the best apart from the good doctor (Dr. Mario) I like headbutting people as you can see he is even unique in the picutre above Luigi is seriously underrated perhaps most unappreciated only after his unrelated cousin Waluigi