Tekko 2017 AMV Contest OPEN - Deadline March 9th

Discussion in 'Contests' started by GloryQuestor, Dec 12, 2016.

Added to Calendar: 03-09-17
  1. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

The Tekko Convention 2017 AMV Contest is now open for submissions! Please click here for the contest entry submission form.

The deadline for submission cut-off is March 9th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. A copy of the most up-to-date rules are posted in the submission form for your review. Questions about submitting to the contest or any of the rules and guidelines above, please e-mail the coordinator at amvs@teamtekko.us

Good luck to all of our entrants! :D

2. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

I'll keep my eye on this one, thanks! :p

Tekko, as in the traditional Japanese weapon?
    [​IMG]

3. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

We're getting a lot of early submissions, but still looking for more!

This year's theme for Tekko is Supernatural Horror. We really would like to get a lot more theme-based videos in so that we can offer this category for our Tekko audience this year. If you know someone who might have a qualifying Supernatural Horror video, please send them our way!

Also, if you have that video you just have not been able to get into contests because of violence or sexuality, Tekko hosts a special "Extreme" contest for those entries too hot for the main contest showing, with a special award for the best of them. Extreme entries have few restrictions and are presented to an age-appropriate crowd eager to check out those videos they cannot see during the day. So, if you have that hot video other conventions will not take, we are willing to give it a look.

As always, any questions about the Tekko 2017 contest can be sent by e-mail to amvs@teamtekko.us , or by forum PM.

4. Ploxerdon

Ploxerdon I have returned

Sounds interesting, might just sign up. Got something new incoming. Not Supernatural horror though. But something new. It will be quality.

5. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

Less than 27 days left to enter, and we are still looking for more submissions. We are also looking for entries that fit the Supernatural Horror theme of the convention, and more entries for the Extreme Contest.

Again, if you have any questions, please let us know by the Tekko AMV e-mail (amvs@teamtekko.us).

Thanks to those who have submitted, and keep those submissions coming! [​IMG]

6. Cirera

Cirera Insider Queen

I gave it a shot! Too bad I can't make it to the con.
    Good luck everyone!

7. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

Less than 2 weeks remain until the close of the Tekko contest. We are especially looking for more in the Comedy and Convention Theme (Supernatural Horror), but all categories are still a pretty open field. We are also sorely lacking in Extreme Contest entries, so any of those you might have would also be appreciated so we can give our 18+ crowd a good show this year!

Thanks to all who have been submitting, and keep those submissions coming!

8. aryaford

aryaford Onodera Enthusiast

maybe i'll give a try on this .

9. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

It is less than a week to go until the submission deadline. Even though the submission deadline is the end of day March 9th, we still give you a couple of days to upload if you need the time to finish a video up.

Any questions, please let me know. :)

10. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

Less than 3 days remain to the deadline (March 9th at 11:59pm EST), so if you have been holding off, now is the time to get your submission in. Note that if you need more time to actually provide the video, we do give a couple extra days for entrants to submit their videos, but we will need your submission information before the deadline.

As always, if you have any questions, please let us know. [​IMG]

11. shorisquared

shorisquared Best Waifu

You guys lacking in anything still?

12. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

Comedy videos are sorely lacking at the moment -- there is not enough to make a good category with right now. The way it looks right now, we may have to merge what we have with the Parody (Trailer, Commercial, Alt Ops) and sub in another Secondary or Special category that has more videos available. At the moment, Supernatural Horror (which is the Convention Theme) and Instrumental videos are leading for that alternative 6th category, so we could use more of those kinds of videos as well.

13. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

Less than 12 hours to go before the submission deadline for Tekko's 2017 AMV Contest! Note that we are giving submitters a little extra time to upload files if they are finishing up that last-minute video idea, but you need to get your submission data into the system by 11:59pm tonight.

Keep those submissions coming! [​IMG]

14. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

Less than 1 hour until the contest submissions are closed! If you have that last-minute entry for our contest, get the information in now!

15. GloryQuestor

GloryQuestor Member

... and that's it. Submissions are now closed. Once all files are collected and the judging process is complete, we will provide everyone with a list of the finalists.

Thank you to everyone who sent in a video. Your support means a lot!

Good luck! :)