The First Anime You Completed Watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheAceRailgun, Jan 23, 2017.

1. TheAceRailgun

TheAceRailgun Conlangery person

What was the first Anime you watched all of? (OVAs don't have to be included)

The first I technically watched all the way through, was Eureka Seven, which was my second over all anime.

2. WolfandSerpent

WolfandSerpent Queen of Plushies

Wolf's Rain. That is not a good starting anime, so much character death. All those feels. Probably why my second anime was Rosario Vampire. I needed something overly light to balance all of that darkness XD
    [​IMG]

TheAceRailgun likes this.
  3. Nate

Nate Nate The Old School Otaku AMV Contest Coordinator

It's hard to say TBH becuase so much of the cartoons I watched as a kid were anime. But I'd say either The Flying House or Super Book.

As far as what I knew was anime, Armitage the III Polymatrix.

4. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

DragonBallZ was the first anime i completed :p

5. Ploxerdon

Ploxerdon I have returned

Lucky Star, thanks to my brother before he became an anime hater lol.

6. Dr. Derpface

Dr. Derpface Make AMV's Great Again Staff Member

NGE was the first full series I finished. So convoluted, lol.

Kanadajinn likes this.
  7. CrackTheSky

CrackTheSky Administrator Staff Member

Evangelion was my first as well, I'm pretty sure. Thankfully I was an angsty teen back then, and it worked like a charm.

Kanadajinn likes this.
  8. Rider4Z

Rider4Z The Machine

It would have been Sailor Moon for me, but America never brought over the last season. So Dragonball Z is my answer.

9. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

I think attack on titan was the first show that I actually finished. I watched a lot of stuff before then but i never really finished them.

Kanadajinn likes this.
  10. Ploxerdon

Ploxerdon I have returned

Ah, now your shittaste makes sense, Attack on Titan was your first anime.

11. Tigrin

Tigrin Member

Probably something we watched in Anime Club in high school, so maybe NGE or Cowboy Bebop.

12. It was probably Digimon Adventure 02... or Digimon Adventure. It's hard to say because I watched a lot of anime as a kid, and just didn't know it was anime over regular cartoons. I just knew I liked how they had overarching stories that other cartoons didn't have. I do know that Digimon was one of the shows that I made sure to watch every weekend when it came on Fox Kids. I watched others on Fox Kids so I might have finished one of those too but I don't remember half the names of those shows. So more than likely it was Digimon.

13. Pysh

Pysh Member

I guess it would be Beyblade :) but back then i didn't even know what anime is lol... so anyway actually knowing anime I started with Deathnote ;) so that would be the first anime I completed watching.

14. KonahaANBU

KonahaANBU Lancelot

i think it would be attack on titan but i cannot remember clearly

15. machina21

machina21 Lakers 4 lyfe

Tenchi Muyo when it was on Toonami oh so many years ago. Tenchi in Tokyo is AWFUL.

16. AniRose

AniRose New Member

I think Fruits Basket was the first I watched through : oc pulled an all nighter and watched the entire series when i was like 12 omg

17. Kanadajinn

Kanadajinn New Member

Cowboy bebop. I was very prejudiced against anime before I watched it. Super convinced I wouldn't enjoy it but I watched it anyways. BOY was I wrong.

It all went downhill from there.

(Kidding)

I'm not kidding.