The Power of the Playlists

Discussion in 'Apply for Moderator/Helper Status' started by shorisquared, Feb 13, 2017.

1. shorisquared

shorisquared Best Waifu

Hi! shori here. So, people enjoy AMV contests, right? I mean, AMVs are what bring most of us here and contests can be a big part of why we create content so we can compete against our fellow editors for plastic knickknacks, which is great. But for most of us, we don't actually attend most contests we enter because they can happen all over the country (or even the world). So we don't even get to experience sitting with the audience and enjoying the videos firsthand. However, what if you were still curious on what was in the contest or wanted to recreate viewing it? Well, that's where I come in. I have been trying to keep a record of every single contest I've entered since 2015 by recreating the contests through YouTube playlists. And so far I've been successful. I don't even know how many I've made at this point, but it's a lot. So I'd like to apply for a position like a record keeper of sorts? That way we can have more of a solidified track record for contest playlists (plus I'd get to make more contests I'm not in, haha). Here's basically all of the playlists I've made:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/shorisquared/playlists?view=1&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

Thank you for your consideration and have a nice day!

- shorisquared

TheAceRailgun, Iren S.S. and mittoh! like this.
  2. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

Really liked the playlists!
    I particularly liked the comment thing next to the videos(''BEST DRAMA'' etc) really organized!

3. mittoh!

mittoh! Laurie

Thank you so much. I cant thank you enough for this.

4. shorisquared

shorisquared Best Waifu

No problem, buddy

5. Pysh

Pysh Member

Yeah I've noticed You create Playlists of the all the previous contests :) and over that You do it right after results are announced and they are so well organised. Thanks for taking the efforts ;) It's really a Good thing You keep record of all the contest finalists.

6. aryaford

aryaford Onodera Enthusiast

well organized .

7. Iren S.S.

Iren S.S. Guns N' Vincents

Amazing job! That's what I call dedication :D

8. TheAceRailgun

TheAceRailgun Conlangery person

This is great! Thanks for taking the time to put this together

9. MapleMAD

MapleMAD Damsel in Defense

wow, thanks for making the playlist!