THIS IS AWESOMECORE?

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Fall_Child42, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Fall_Child42

Fall_Child42 Moderator

[​IMG]
    AWESOMECORE! that's TRASH for you Russians.

And so here I am, sitting in my room wearing soiled clothes on April 1st. and figuring, hey April fools day is probably the BEST time to start 2017's Awesomecore contest.

"But what's awesomecore?" I can hear you shouting, rudely interrupting the consumption of my 5th Baconater of the morning.

That's actually a tricky question because AWESOMECORE is typified by it's uniqueness, it's fearlessness when breaking rules and conventions, and it's drive to do things that haven't been done before. And also by not taking itself too seriously.

THE WINNERS!
    (it's everybody)
    In absolutely no particular order, here are the runner ups to the GRAND PRIZE
    Randomcore Awesomecore: I loved this, it had high energy non stop through the whole thing. I was smiling the whole time. It's fun and silly and that's what awesomecore is about.

ZephyrStar note: I loved this as well, so highly kinetic and fun as hell, well done.

BTQSQB: I don't know how you edited this, if you did it straight and reversed it, or if you edited forward to music you had reversed. But is certainly intriguing and interesting. It's certainly not something done often and I, personally, thought it was cool.

ZephyrStar note: я машина? ich bin die Maschine? The whole time I was trying to figure out what language had been reversed. Very cool idea, and you definitely embraced the idea that Awesomecore is about doing whatever you want, however you want.

Talking about God and Shit: Shit man, I don't even know what to say about this. It's wonderful, i was enthralled the full 6 and a half minutes. Recording your screen for that effect was brilliant, the overall aesthetic was great, maybe i'm reading too much into it but I loved it.

ZephyrStar note: Same. Holy balls. I was eating dinner and I just stopped and was mesmerized by this. Probably a bit less awesomecore, but definitely experimental and to great effect, good job.

And the grand prize winner​
    WUWUW: Honestly this was a very close pick. This one only won because we felt that it embodied awesomecore the best. It had waaaay too much time put into it, but it was also fun, and stupid. It had a story, Robot cowboy boots, clashing colours but it all kind of worked. Great job you two. Now the real question is, who gets the trophy?

ZephyrStar note: AHHHHHHHH IT WAS BRILLAINT IN EVERY WAY yes, yes you understand what it is to awesomecore, i applaud you dear sirs.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  2. Fall_Child42

Fall_Child42 Moderator

Oh and here are some good examples from the last Awesomecore contest.

(this one revived my special award and partially inspired the poster )

AniRose likes this.
  3. None Offensive Name

None Offensive Name New Member

AWESOMECORE IS __the capital of Great Britain__________

[​IMG]

4. lynit

lynit New Member

awesomecore is a religion that offers a precise path leading to a complete and certain understanding of one’s true spiritual nature and one’s relationship to self, family, groups, Mankind, all life forms, the material universe, the spiritual universe and the Supreme Being.

The ultimate goal of Awesomecore is true spiritual enlightenment and freedom.

[​IMG]

5. mittoh!

mittoh! Guest

AWESOMECORE IS a peak of human achievement that one should strive to meet.
    [​IMG]

6. meleechampion

meleechampion Instinct Lv. 32

if only I had made this, but basically it should win anyway

AniRose likes this.
  7. Ileia

Ileia WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE Staff Member Calendar Senpai

Since I'm not a judge, I guess I'm eligible?

8. Fall_Child42

Fall_Child42 Moderator

Uh yes! I mean you are also qualified to be a judge the choice is yours!

9. MycathatesyouAMV

MycathatesyouAMV Based Dicknugget

"Probably some candy"

Yeah I guess I'm in like a cactus in a midget's asshole. My favorite anime character is Fall_Child 42 and AWESOMECORE IS____ a bunch of underscores___

Fall_Child42 likes this.
  10. Fall_Child42

Fall_Child42 Moderator

If you win I'll give you a special amount of candy

11. ZephyrStar

ZephyrStar Moderator Staff Member

YOU WANT PRIZES? I GOT PRIZES
    I wan best action fam
    There was CANDY
    [​IMG]
    YES I WANT TO BUILD SNOWMAN
    [​IMG]
    ART - SHOE ON HEAD
    [​IMG]
    :F LIVING
    [​IMG]
    DIS MY JAM
    [​IMG] D
    DIS MY WAIFU (drawn by the very talented Tyler)
    [​IMG]
    AERTS
    [​IMG]
    I WINNED
    U CAN WINNED TOOOO
    [​IMG]
    SPARTAAAAAAAA

12. Replay

Replay Administrator Staff Member

Someone needs to get leolide to do this XD

13. Blackbrainz

Blackbrainz New Member

Is that Roll's dumb face in the new poster? Should have gotten me to get that MS Paint out, playboi. Good to see my Konata sketch. My video is gonna be fuego, sign a brother up, I want all that "probably candy".

[​IMG]

Awesomecore is real nasty, kind of musty and checks its phone too much but is a nice person at the end of the day and gave me a ride that one time I was really in a pinch.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  14. ZephyrStar

ZephyrStar Moderator Staff Member

Yessir, that's your Konata, I still have aspirations to vector it.
    Right now it hangs above my workspace as a testament.

15. leolide

leolide New Member

ook i join

16. leolide

leolide New Member

AWESOMECORE IS ok i join

17. leolide

leolide New Member

fukin hell [​IMG]

awesomecore is i need to start reading rules before replying

IdiAlex likes this.
  18. IdiAlex

IdiAlex The Song God

Why there is no any russian in judges then????

Ok I'm in

Sakamaki Izayoi (look on the right of ur screen bro)

19. VideoBeats

VideoBeats #Nolife

Awesomecore is love. My favorite character is Hifumi
    Nice Contest Idea :3

[​IMG]

20. IdiAlex

IdiAlex The Song God

maxresdefault.jpg

mittoh! likes this.