V.E.S. MV Contest for Matsuricon 2018

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ahint02, Apr 2, 2018.

1. ahint02

ahint02 New Member

Hello everyone. We are now accepting entries to the V.E.S. MV contest for Matsuricon 2018. And we will be accepting all video source material types (not just anime). And we even have an 18+ contest. For more information on rules, who we are, and see what last year's contest, please visit our website at: http://matsuricon.org/events/video-events

And below is our registration form:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=18HsPJQIhK0aWBIZnYU7L8W0khhRMLs58_Tyuh-RAQfU

Of course any questions on the contest itself, please feel free to post them in this forum. Registration will end at the end of the day July 15th, 2018. Look forward to seeing everyone's videos.

2. ahint02

ahint02 New Member

Wanted to simply bump this up to let everyone know we are a little over a month and a half away from closing out registration. And we are in a great need for all categories and 18+ videos. So please give us a consideration if you are looking for a contest to register.

3. espressoyourself

espressoyourself New Member

Are you the right person to ask questions to? Sorry if it's a bother!!

4. ahint02

ahint02 New Member

Yes I am. What would you like to ask?

5. espressoyourself

Well, I have an action amv with a song that has curses in its official lyrics, but when listening to the song it's hard to tell in places that he's singing the f-bomb. If I do submit, should I still go for the 18+ category?

6. ahint02

ahint02 New Member

Well it likely will not be accepted in the 18+ just for f-bombs. We usually have that for hentai, hard ecchi, and so forth. But otherwise, it could still be in the action category as long as the f word is removed. And usually this can be done pretty easily via editing of the video itself.

Hope that helps.

7. espressoyourself

Thank you!! It does help!

8. ahint02

ahint02 New Member

Hey everyone. This is just as a friendly reminder, the End of Day July 15th (which as of this post is this coming Sunday) is the deadline for registration. We are still accepting entries in all categories. However, we could use some Action, Comedy, Trailer, and 18+ videos to the contest. So anyone with any of these videos (and of which follows the rules) please feel free to send them our way.