Where to Get High Quality Videos??

Discussion in 'Editing Help' started by numbuh0051, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. numbuh0051

numbuh0051 New Member

I'm trying to find places where I can get high-quality anime episodes to use in my videos but I'm at a loss where to look? Does anyone know where I can find them without going to torrent sites?

2. exkcal

exkcal Wielder of Windows Movie Maker

i pm'd you where, i dont know the rules about posting pirate links and shit so.

3. Khoa

Khoa A Terrible Mother

The most legal method you could possibly use is ripping blurays to anime that is not licensed where you live, or using anime that have expired copyrights if that exists at all.
    Then ripping blurays, is the next most legal method regardless of licensing locale.
    Next is looking for a pre-ripped bluray done by an encoder, downloadble from XDCC which i will not explain what that is but that is not a torrent method, as requested.

4. Niwa

Niwa Cake Addiction

What Khoa said, you'll get the most out of it.

I do have site where you can download Japanese Blu-rays isos that you can rip and make it into a uncompressed file for you to edit. You'll need a LOT of space if you want to do this method.

numbuh0051 likes this.
  5. numbuh0051

numbuh0051 New Member

I have at least a terabyte of room so space isn't an issue. Thank you for all the g eat suggestions!

[Mod 262: Please refer to the Forum Rules regarding threads like this. Going to go ahead and lock this thread now.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.