Your first and your most recent AMV

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigrin, Jan 20, 2017.

1. exkcal

exkcal Wielder of Windows Movie Maker

Great thread, My first video is this.

It is super simple and not technical but it has the same heart all of my videos have. I love it.

My most recent video here.

I improved a lot in my opinion. Videos still arn't very technical but people say my videos are very watchable so thats good I guess.

2. Cirera

Cirera Insider Queen

What a fun way to stroll down memory lane!

I don't actually have my FIRST music video but if I'm not mistaken this was my first AMV. I made GMVs religiously for the first 4 years of my editing life.

Latest was a 3H IC made with a few friends:

I have no idea if I've improved in editing, I suppose it's in the eye of the beholder, but I've improved quality-wise.

3. Elixir

Elixir who dat

Okay well a lot of my first videos in 2011/2012 were Sonic videos so those are automatically negated lmao
    But this was my first "AMV"

- - -
    And this is the recent full I have, sadly it's almost a year old at this point:

I'm not really happy with this one in particular as it was a sloppy attempt of me trying to make something out of this anime.

4. ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu Pirate Hunter

My first full. all the others before it are some 30secs betas

My latest amv

5. Kanadajinn

Kanadajinn New Member

I remember skipping class to do this one lol. 4 ish years ago.

Not pleased with this one but whatevs. Worked on it off and on for months, being not sure where to go with it. Not sure it went a direction I liked.

6. MagicDarkLight

MagicDarkLight New Member

First one! (Technically second but the first one is lost forever, it was a beautiful Naruto vs Sasuke on Naruto's first opening :( )

Last one!

ZoroIttoryu likes this.
  7. Pysh

Pysh Member

I actually just wanted to give a tribute to this anime and so I did and even being first amv I got some Good and constructive feedback and it really encouraged me a lot. This is where everything started and here I'm :) after 18 months having made about 18 amvs and still doing what I love...

First AMV

This video is not public yet but still I'd like to share ;) it.

Recent AMV

8. FoxJones

FoxJones the Foxiest

I know I already replied to this thread, but since I recently remade one of my very early AMVs, and first post of thread mentioned being curious about progress made over the years, we have an excellent chance to see just that. Progress made from 2003 to 2017 presented with "Sweet Feather". (this AMV is also in the announcement section atm.)
    2003: http://foxjones.amv.fi/amv/AMV_AngelsEgg-YokoKanno-Sweetfeather.avi
    2017: http://foxjones.amv.fi/amv/AMV_AngelsEgg-YokoKanno-SweetFeather-2017-h264.mp4

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  9. Outss

Outss New Member

10. Luffyiscool

Luffyiscool New Member

First AMV & PMV respectively:

^ I was such a noob that I didn't even know how to mute episode clips lol

Latest AMV & PMV respectively:

11. Dariru

Dariru New Member

Well I quite new and only have done two, so that makes it easy.

My First AMV:

And my latest one:

12. HypeRd

HypeRd New Member

Hello everyone ! Here is my 1st amv
    about marco the phoenix (One piece)

and here is my second and most recent AMV about Portgas D ace (one piece )